Duties include but are not limited to:
- dropping empty flatbed semi trailers as directed in designated agricultural loading areas
- hooking up flatbed semi trailers loaded with tote bins containing machine picked grapes
- checking to assure load has been properly secured by the harvest crew with used of cargo straps
- delivery of loaded flatbed semi trailers from the agricultural loading area to various local fruit processing facilities
- while at the processing facility: driver must un-strap the tote bins containing grapes, navigate the vehicle through a fruit inspection and scale area, the fruit processing company will
provide it's own machinery and staff to unload the truck for the driver, the driver will then be responsible for securing the empty tote bins onto the trailer with use of cargo straps, scaling
the truck out, verifying scale tickets for accuracy and keeping accurate records
- driver will be responsible for pre-trip inspections of all equipment operated
Due to the nature of the harvest season, drivers must have the emotional and physical endurance necessary to work long hours in various weather conditions. Drivers are required to maintain pleasant communications at all times when dealing with customers and co-workers.
All drivers are required by law to be enrolled in a drug and alcohol testing program and have current medical card.
Hiring Harvest Season drivers.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
All AgriAmerca associates are required to understand basic English and be willing to be enrolled in the company-wide alcohol &
drug screening program. AgriAmerica LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
AgriAmerica LLC hires during the months of August and September
2465 Route 20
Silver Creek, NY 14136
AgriAmerica Fruit Processing, LLC
200 Water Street
Fredonia, NY 14063
We Cultivate Relationships and Provide Innovative Solutions to
Promote a Sustainable, Homegrown Food Supply for Generations to Come.